The organisation and operation of Hatfield Swimming Club is the responsibility of its committee.
The duties of the committee are wide ranging and encompass all aspects of the clubs administration such as finance, membership, welfare and child protection, pool hire, liaison with external organisations, organisation of club galas, arranging club/swimmer entry into competitions, sponsorship, and of course supporting the club’s coaching team.
The committee meets regularly to discuss any issues related to the running of the club. They discuss both long-term issues in a planning capacity as well as smaller more immediate issues that arise during the course of the swimming year.
Our current committee members, as of Committee meeting Jan 2023:
President: Craig Hunter
Interim Chairperson: Ann Quinn
Interim Vice Chairperson: Duncan Hartley
Interim Secretary: Sian Keogh
Interim Finance Manager: Janice Bridgeland
- Glenn Jordan (Interim SwimMark Coordinator – Ex Chairperson)
- Tulay Norton (Welfare Officer)
- Jean Baptiste Vannier (Meets Coordinator)
- Clare Davison (Officials Coordinator)
- James Williams (Membership Secretary)
- Rebecca Hartley (Outreach Coordinator)