The organisation and operation of Hatfield Swimming Club is the responsibility of its committee.
The duties of the committee are wide ranging and encompass all aspects of the clubs administration such as finance, membership, welfare and child protection, pool hire, liaison with external organisations, organisation of club galas, arranging club/swimmer entry into competitions, sponsorship, and of course supporting the club’s coaching team.
The committee meets regularly to discuss any issues related to the running of the club. They discuss both long-term issues in a planning capacity as well as smaller more immediate issues that arise during the course of the swimming year.
Our current committee members, as of our last AGM in Sept 2020, are:
President: Craig Hunter
Chairperson: Ann Quinn
Secretary: Clare Yeabsley
Treasurer: Poornima Kirloskar-Saini
- Susan Ledger (Legal and compliance officer)
- Nicholas Ismatullaev (Vice Treasurer)
- Glenn Jordan (Vice Chair/IT)
- Tulay Norton (Welfare Officer)
- Michael Yeabsley (Welfare Officer)
- Jean Baptiste Vannier (Meets Coordinator)
- Jenny Prichard (Volunteer Coordinator)
- Clare Davison (Officials)
- Lorraine Lewington (Covid-19 Lead)
- Timea Mark (Membership Secretary)
- Belinda Bischoff (Social and Parent Liaison)
- Sian Keogh (PR & Marketing)
- Valerie Vannier (Parent Liaison)