- This event has passed.
Hatfield Regional Qualifier
March 26, 2022 - March 27, 2022
Dear Swimmers, Coaches and Parents,
We are delighted to be running our Regional Qualifier in almost normal conditions. For the 1st time in 2 years, swimmers will be on poolside and spectators will be allowed in the gallery.
We have been working very closely with the Hertfordshire Sports Village to ensure our Regional Qualifier can run as smoothly and normal as possible in a safe environment.
We appreciate and acknowledge that restrictions in England have been lifted by the government, but the safety of all competitors, spectators, coaches, officials and volunteers is very important so we have set up a few restrictions for everybody involved in order to prevent the risk of Covid-19 transmission during our meet.
All attendees (swimmers, coaches, team managers, officials, volunteers, parents) are strongly advised to:
- Do a lateral flow test in the morning before coming to the gala (if the test is positive, stay home)
- Upon arrival, use hand sanitising station and follow volunteers’ instructions to enter pool area for swimmers/ gallery for spectators
- Wear a face covering when not competing and when moving around the venue, especially when in enclosed or congested areas
- Not congregate in any area of the venue to allow easy flow through of people.
- We advise all swimmers to leave poolside as soon as possible once their events have been completed to reduce the number of people around the pool at any one time.
We would like to thank you all for your cooperation and hope that you have a great time at the pool this week-end!
The meet is closed.
Entries are now open for Hatfield Regional Qualifier. The cost of entries is £7.50 per race. Upper qualifying times (not faster than) are in operation. There are no lower limit times. However for all events, swimmers must have a time recorded on Swim England rankings since 1 January 2019.
The closing date for entries is Wednesday 9th March 2022 @10pm, for the following squads: Trident, Hornet, Venom, Dragon, Mosquito, Vamos, Vampire and +.
As this is a “first come first served meet”, the organisers reserve the right to cut-off earlier than this date and at short notice.
Saturday, session 1 – 1:15pm
Sunday, session 2 – 8am
Sunday, session 3 – estimated 12:30pm
Questions: please email email@example.com
3ER220254_Hatfield Regional Qualifier_March 2022
Entry-Form-single-swimmer-only-HSC Regional Q-2022
sportsystem file: HR22_EntryData